Full Job Description:
IT Infrastructure Administrator
Administration of a heterogenic server infrastructure with a focus on global company standards. Administration of a global Cisco network environment, configuration of routers, wireless controller and switches. Plan and design servers and network solutions based on customer requirements and global standards. Troubleshoot and maintain the customer’s existing server environment of Windows 2008R2 to 2019 servers, and existing Cisco network infrastructure. Managing a global active directory domain, object, OU, FSMO administration. Automation of reoccurring task using PowerShell scripting. Design and administration of global GPO’s (Group Policy’s). Planning and execution of Windows based patch solutions. Designing and implementing a global Hyper-Converge solution on HPE and Dell hardware using Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct. Setup and maintain SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) infrastructure.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer and Information Technology, Computer Science, or closely related field of study; and 2 years of experience working for an international fortune 500 company in the Enterprise IT environment, to include the following skills, which may have been gained concurrently:
- 2 years - Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 - 2019
- 2 years - Active Directory Administration
- 2 years - Group Policy Design / Analyze
- 1 year - Hyper-V Single Host / Cluster
- 1 year - iSCSI Storage
- 1 year - Cisco Switch Management
- 1 year - System Center Configuration Manager Operations
- 2 years - Client Device Troubleshooting Windows 10
- 2 years - Hyper Converge infrastructure on HPE and Dell hardware
- 1 year - Infrastructure monitoring with Zabbix solution
- 2 years - PowerShell scripting
Full-time position (40 hours per week) with .net IT Systems Inc. at a worksite located at 2500 Export Drive, Louisville, KY 40219.
.net IT Systems Inc.
444 Brickell Avenue,
Ste. 51270, Miami,